Let’s worship together online, livestream or via audio
It’s simple! If you do not have a Zoom account, just click the link below any time after 10:00 a.m. on Sundays to see and hear what is going on. You will also be able to interact in the chat room to offer prayer concerns, comments and celebrations
Click for Sunday Service Bulletin for May 24, 2020
- If you are joining Zoom through your phone or tablet, you will be asked to download the Zoom app. That isn’t necessary from your computer.
- When you join through Zoom, we have set it up so that your camera and microphone (if you have them) will be off. Please note that the “start video” button in the lower left turns on YOUR camera, not the video from the church.
- In Zoom, your name will be visible to others. You may turn your camera on, making your image (and all that you are doing) visible to others on the live feed.
- For the best view of the service, in the upper right corner of your screen, switch to “Speaker View.” Once there, the church will take up most of your screen, but others may be visible in name or image on the side. That too can be changed at the top of that box to eliminate seeing others.
- Finally, since this is new to us, we are aware that our microphones are not well-suited to live-streaming the organ. Please bear with us as we get up to speed going forward
“See” you at Worship!